The “Vision to Action” Training on Impact and Sustainability in Berlin is the first out of four that will take place as a part of the CCIVS project “From Vision to Action – Growing Capacities for Change in the IVS Movement”. This concrete training is primarily envisaged to bring together campleader trainers in order to discuss ideas that will be implemented during the further course of the project.
Some of the objectives that the Berlin training hopes to reach include:
- sharing of tools on impact research with the organisations
- training of a pool of trainers/facilitators that will conduct impact research and/or training of project leaders within their organisations or network
- learning and discussions on the topic of sustainability and its implementation in international voluntary service projects
- enhancing the capability and skills of conducting activities related to sustainability
- raising awareness on the sustainability issue in general and the role of international voluntary service organisations towards the topic
(Photo credits : CCIVS)